Monday, February 28, 2011

Look out world! There is a new blogger in town!

Look out world!  There is a new blogger in town!  

I've never had any interest in blogging about my personal life and I don't intend to start now.  However, as I've spent time trying to find new ways to actively serve others, it has been difficult to find many good sources of service ideas.

"It is more blessed to give than to receive." is definitely true.  I look for ways to help others because it helps me just as much or more than those being helped.

So if you're looking for new ideas to help and serve others, I hope this blog will be helpful to you.  May God bless you in your work.

Disclaimer:  This is not intended to be a daily blog.  As a mother of two small children, I will probably post in spurts and then take a few days off.  This blog will be more useful as a collection of service ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment